The Adora Fusion Recessed Thermostatic Shower Valve represents a clean and streamlined arrangement and provides a sleek solution to revamping your old shower space. It keeps all plumbing components concealed behind its bright chrome back plate for a sleek appearance. With ceramic cartridge technology operated by separate handles, this unit gives the user easy access over water flow and temperature and a drip-free usage. It delivers water to a single outlet either to a showerhead or handset. It shuts off the hot water feed should the cold water supply fail, or the temperature exceeds a pre-set value, preventing scalding and ensuring a safe, comfortable shower. It also includes a mechanism to override the pre-set value for increased heating.
- Upper knob is for water flow to single outlet and lower for temperature
- Minimum water pressure recommended for smooth working is 0.2 bar (LP-Low Pressure)
- Suitable for all hot water systems, including gravity fed system (minimum 0.2 bar and maximum 5.0 bar water pressure)
- Requires only 75mm deep wall recess for fitting
- High quality chrome plated brass face plate - fit over uneven / bumpy tiled surfaces
- Crafted from 100% solid brass
- Designed and engineered to suit all British plumbing systems
- Fitted with ceramic disc for smooth operation and no drips
- Precise thermostatic controlled product, maintaining selected temperature to within +/- 1.5°C (temperature handle has a built-in safety stop at 42°C with an automatic safety shutdown in case of hot or cold water supply fails)
- Temperature control mechanism has a temperature limit stop which can be preset at any temperature
- WRAS and TMV2 approved
- Easy access from front for service and maintenance
- 5 years of guarantee from the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects (does not cover damage during fitting or misuse) and 12 months for ceramic disc headwork
- Should be cleaned using warm soapy water and polished with a clean, soft, dry cloth
- For installation instructions, please download PDF from technical tab.
- For complete size details please refer technical drawing.