The Adora Fusion Portrait 3 Control Thermostatic Shower Valve will greatly improve the functionality and aesthetics of a modern bathroom. It is fitted with triple lever handles where the upper knob controls the water flow to one outlet, the middle knob adjusts the temperature, and the lower knob controls water flow to another outlet. It features a two- way diverter that operates two outlets separately or simultaneously giving this valve immense versatility and multiple user options. It can be used to run either two showers, fixed and a hand shower or a bath and a shower. Users can rest easy thanks to the automatic shutdown feature if supply of cold water suddenly stops thus preventing scalding. The shiny chrome finish will match any bathroom decor.
- Upper knob is for water flow to single outlet, middle for temperature and lower for water flow to single outlet (separate or simultaneous use)
- Minimum water pressure recommended for smooth working is 0.2 bar (LP-Low Pressure)
- High quality chrome plated brass face plate - fit over uneven / bumpy tiled surfaces
- Designed and engineered to suit all British plumbing systems
- Fitted with ceramic disc for smooth operation and no drips
- Precise thermostatic controlled product, maintaining selected temperature to within +/- 1.5°C (temperature handle has a built-in safety stop at 42°C with an automatic safety shutdown in case of hot or cold water supply fails)
- Temperature control mechanism has a temperature limit stop which can be preset at any temperature
- Requires 75mm deep wall recess for fitting
- Fabricated from 100% solid brass
- Easy access from front for service and maintenance
- WRAS and TMV2 approved
- Should be cleaned using warm soapy water and polished with a clean, soft, dry cloth
- 5 years of guarantee from the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects (does not cover damage during fitting or misuse) and 12 months for ceramic disc headwork
- For complete size details please refer technical drawing.