We deliver using the services of reliable and speedy carriers, to UK Mainland, Scotland and Ireland. You can track the progress of your delivery with the help of a tracking number that will be given to you for every purchase made. Simply log in to the site, enter the tracking reference number and stay up-to-date on your shipment’s progress. Some of our suppliers may deliver directly and hence, in such cases, we do not provide a tracking number, but we will let you know the projected delivery date.
All goods will be delivered on normal working days with the exception of public holidays. We quote delivery times based on goods leaving our warehouse, and NOT from the time you place your order. We also offer express delivery service that will be scheduled for the Next Day.
Express Next day deliveries are available at Bathroom 365. If you wish to avail this facility then, please call us at 020374 41212 or email your request on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like you to note that Shipping Charges to Scotland and Ireland will attract an additional charge and may be different from those mentioned at the time of purchase.
FOR SMALL/MEDIUM PRODUCTS
(Delivery by Yodel, DPD, Fedex & Interlink) For easy tracking of your deliveries online, we will e-mail you the consignment number and carrier details.
FOR LARGE/EXTRA LARGE PRODUCTS
(Delivery by Pallex) For Products with bigger dimensions, the transport company will directly contact you through email/telephone with the consignment details to arrange a suitable time for delivery.
We expect personal presence at the delivery address until 7:00 pm on day of delivery, since the carriers we use, require a signature to validate and complete the delivery process. We like to make you aware that the carrier company drivers will not carry heavy loads on their own. They will need to see necessary identification before handing over the goods, to ensure safety of your product and also protect us from Credit Card frauds.
DELIVERY OF BATHROOMS365 PRODUCTS.
We realise that every individual has different needs, and there isn't any one delivery service perfect for everyone. To meet these different requirements, we offer a whole range of delivery options to try and fit in with your circumstances.
DELIVERY IN THREE WORKING DAYS
Before ordering, please fill out your contact details in your profile. This will facilitate our staff to contact you, either via email or telephone, after you have placed your order. We dispatch your product in 2 days to the carrier company, who inturn will call you and fix the time of delivery and would deliver ordered goods.
* It takes 3-4 days to get goods delivered. For Special orders, customers have to wait 6-7 days to get goods delivered.
All delivery times are estimates only, and some products may take longer due to circumstances beyond our control. Our call centre will contact you with expected delivery days upon receipt of your order. Some products may also be delayed due to shortages from the manufacturers. Our staff will keep you updated in case of such delays.
We are Not Your Typical Online Bathroom Supplier!
Questions You Should Ask Your Bathroom Online Supplier Before Ordering?
Q: Do you physically handle the items we order.
1. If the answer is no then be wary – the chances are your order could be incomplete or an item damaged. Sanitaryware by its very nature, is easily damaged by carelessness or you simply could be unlucky and get the ‘bad one’ from production. However your chances of getting unsuitable items are greatly increased if you deal with a company that is not a specialist bathroom retailer with direct manufacturer access and display showrooms.
2. Every item of every order is physically inspected for hairline cracks, chips and the obvious factory faults. Once we are satisfied that the item is in a suitable condition will we carefully repackage the item and sign it off ready for delivery.
Q: Can I Choose My Delivery Day at Time Of Order?
1. If the answer is no then it’s a good indication that the company you have bought from doesn’t know either! This will be because they will be relying on a third party (normally a plumbers merchant) to order your items in and then deliver when it suits them and not you!
2. Bathrooms365 team member will contact you within 24 Hours (or by Monday evening if an order is placed over the weekend) to acknowledge your order, introduce themselves as your bathroom order contact and discuss possible delivery days. Delivery is at your convenience so can be delivered in as little as 4 days or we can keep hold of your order for as long as you would like us too.
Q: What happens if an Item is damaged on Inspection and I need a Replacement Item?
1. We recommend you ask this question before ordering any bathroom equipment. We field numerous calls a day from desperate consumers frantically sourcing individual items as their supplier can not replace an item, broken on delivery, for another 2 to 3 weeks.
2. We ask all our customers to check their order within 48 hours of delivery. If within this period our customers are not satisfied with any item we have supplied, then we will replace that product as a matter of urgency. Our normal response time for sanitary ware is 4 days – incredibly quick compared to our online competitors.
Q: How are my Items Delivered?
1. Check with the company whether you are required to carry your items into the house. The majority of transport companies do not allow their drivers into house’s for insurance purposes. If you are receiving large baths or heavy pottery you may need to organise a relative or friend to be there to assist you.
2. All our large bathroom orders are delivered by a delivery team. They will unload your order, and deliver the item /Pallet to the nearest point of your door step where practical.
Q: How will my order be delivered?
1. All smaller items such as showers, taps, accessories etc bought as individual items, and not part of a suite, will be delivered by DPD. The customer will receive a confirmation email from Bathrooms365 to indicate day of delivery within 24 hours of their order. If this day is not appropriate please reply immediately either by email or phone indicating another day.
2. As a rule, these items will be delivered between 8am and 6pm. If the customer is not in at time of delivery, the driver will attempt to get a next door neighbour to sign for it and leave a note to acknowledge this. If this action is not possible then the driver will leave a note to indicate attempted delivery. They will attempt delivery again the following day.
3. If nobody is able to take delivery a second time, the parcel will return to the local depot where the customer will be required to collect it at their convenience. Please note that the customer will be required to take the delivery note (left by the driver) with them.
Q: Can I request a specific time for my DPD delivery?
You are able to choose a before 10am or Noon service with DPD. Please note that DPD will always alert you on the morning of delivery by text message and/or email of the hour window slot they are delivering in. This is most convenient as you are then able to plan your day around the delivery. Should the time not be convenient you are able to change the time manually yourself via text response or email reply however please note this does move the delivery to the following day.
DPD delivery options
If you would like your parcel to be delivered as early as possible on your chosen day*, this is available by choosing the following options at the checkout stage.
Delivery by 12noon
Delivery by 10am
Please note there are surcharges for these times - please see top of page.
*Choosing these options does not necessarily mean that the parcel will be delivered next day. If you require a next day delivery or a specific delivery day, please call our sales team on 020 3744 1212, who can confirm specific delivery days with you.
Q: Can DPD deliver to my workplace?
Yes no problem. This option is available at the checkout page. If at a later date you would like to change the delivery address please contact 020 3744 1212 and we will gladly change it as long as its 24 hours before the item is due to be dispatched.
Q: How and when will my Bathroom Suite be delivered to me?
Once an order for a suite, bath or shower enclosure has been made, Bathrooms365 will contact the customer by telephone within 24 hours to organise delivery. When ordering your items please note the delivery schedule marked against each product. This indicates the earliest time we will be able to deliver to your front door.
Due to the fragile nature of bathroom suites, your order will be palletised and heat wrapped and delivered by a specialist two-man home delivery.
Please note all items will be brought into the house to a room of your choice if required.
Q: Will I have to wait 6 weeks until you have enough orders to deliver to my area?
No, we deliver as quickly as possible, as arranged with the customer shortly after the order has been placed.
Q: Do I need to check all my products Immediately on arrival.
All shortages must be reported before the delivery team have left your premises. All customers must use their checklist to ensure all items have been brought in from the delivery vehicle.
BATHROOMS 365 ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES AFTER THE TRANSPORT TEAM HAVE LEFT.
IMPORTANT - With regards checking the quality of the products, we request that this is done within 48 hours of delivery.
Q: Will I know the time of arrival of my delivery?
Once your delivery has been booked in between yourself and Bathrooms 365 and confirmed via email, a follow up text or email will occur from the transport company 48hrs before delivery. Bathrooms 365 will send a further email the day before. Both messages will indicate whether your delivery will be on a AM schedule (delivery between 8am and 12noon) or PM schedule (delivery from 12noon onwards).
A telephone call giving estimated time of arrival will also be made on the day of delivery.