Looking for a towel warmer that is easy to use? The Prism Designer Chrome Curved Towel Warmer is designed to make slipping towels on and off the rails a quick and simple task and generates an impressive amount of heat to warm linens up fast. At 550 millimeters in width by 780 millimeters in height, the product is perfect for smaller bathrooms with limited wall space. The design is unique in that it consists of metal bars that are attached to a tubular frame on just one end. Because the other end of the appliance is completely open, you can drape a towel over the openings of the rack much more easily. Plated with chrome, the sturdy steel towel warmer comes with a 5-year guarantee. Other sizes and finishes are also available to suit varying needs.
- Heat Output at Delta T 60°C: Watts 577 and BTU 1970/hr
- Tapping Centres: 50mm
- Manufactured using high quality steel
- Size of this product is - Width 550mm x Height 780mm
- Weight: 12.2 kg
- Water Capacity: 4.8 litres
- Contemporary design
- Valves shown in the image are not included
- Images shown are for illustration purpose only
- 5 years of guarantee from the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects
- For installation instructions, please download PDF
- Optional: Thermostatic and Manual Valves, Standard and Thermostatic Electric Heating Element.
Questions & Answers
Have a question about B3-15094, do not hesitate to ask or call us at 020 3744 1212? Our Product Tech Team and experts would answer all your queries within 72 hours.
Reviews & Ratings
Rate This Item: