Inspired by modern Italian designs, the Milan Designer Chrome Straight Towel Warmer brings an elegant touch to the look of a bathroom while helping to dry towels faster and make them the perfect temperature after use. The rack is 500 millimeters wide by 1210 millimeters high and can produce 2068 BTUs of heat per hour. Guaranteed for five years by the manufacturer, the appliance is fashioned out of strong, sturdy steel and has a chrome finish that gives it a metallic silver colour and an attractive shine. You can finish the unit with thermostatic or manual valves and optional heating elements. In addition to this version, you can purchase the model in two other sizes with a chrome finish and with a dark anthracite finish.
- Size of this product is - Width 500mm x Height 1210mm
- Manufactured using high quality steel
- Heat Output at Delta T 60°C: Watts 606 and BTU 2068/hr
- Tapping Centres: 450mm.
- Water Capacity: 6.1 litres
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Contemporary design
- 5 years of guarantee from the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects
- Images shown are for illustration purpose only
- For installation instructions, please download PDF
- Optional: Thermostatic and Manual Valves, Standard and Thermostatic Electric Heating Element.
Questions & Answers
Have a question about B3-15091, do not hesitate to ask or call us at 020 3744 1212? Our Product Tech Team and experts would answer all your queries within 72 hours.
Reviews & Ratings
Rate This Item: