Bathrooms - Tips to Make Bathrooms Look Bigger
Generally speaking, bathrooms are one of the smaller rooms in the home but, given the amount of time spent in bathrooms, most homeowners look for tips to make their bathrooms appear bigger and more spacious.
There are many reasons that bathrooms appear smaller than they actually are. For example, an uneconomical use of storage space and bathroom furniture can make bathrooms appear overawed and cluttered. It is, however, extremely easy to make bathrooms appear substantially larger by following a few simple design steps that will create a sense of space in no time at all. Many homeowners are expected to overhaul their bathrooms in the second half of 2008 and 2009 and many will want to ensure that the not only get their bathrooms right in terms of design and style but also that it creates a sense of space that makes it a welcoming and relaxing environment in which to spend time.
Bathrooms - Creating Space
Everybody wants their bathrooms to be a haven to escape from the stresses and strains of the modern world and space is invariably the best way to achieve this. In terms of adding a sense of space to bathrooms, the following tips are a good place to start:
- Floor Colour - When picking the floor colour in bathrooms, choosing a lighter colour will prove successful in creating an additional sense of space.
- Mirrors - Be smart with the use of mirrors in bathrooms and you can really add a sense of space to the room. Mirrors can be used to reflect light and space in bathrooms which really will add a new dimension in terms of creating a more open and airy feel to the room.
- Keep a Flow - By removing things that block the eye line, it is possible to create a superior sense of space in bathrooms. For example, consider replacing showers with frosted doors with clear glass ones because an obstructed view will make the room appear more sizeable.
- Cut Down on Clutter - By removing all unnecessary objects from bathrooms and creating sufficient storage space is a great way to make bathrooms feel less cluttered and more spacious. Bathroom furniture is a good way to complement bathroom designs but is shouldn't be overused at the expense of space in the room.
- Pick the Right Wallpaper - Choosing lighter coloured wallpaper in bathrooms is a good way to add to the sense of space in the room. Choose an airy style wallpaper that is neutral in colour and you'll be amazed at how much bigger bathrooms appear.
Looking for Bathrooms? Speak to Bathrooms 365
Bathrooms 365 are one of the UK's leading providers of showers, baths and bathroom furniture and go that extra mile to give the best deals to their customers. Bathrooms 365 are an innovative supplier of bathroom supplies and pride themselves on the extent of their product range which spans from bathrooms suites to shower trays. Bathrooms 365 are delighted to offer quality branded goods at highly competitive prices that are sure to appeal. To find out more about the showers, baths and bathroom furniture available from Bathrooms 365 just call 0844 499 3650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org